S.J.M.VIP Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions form part of a binding contract between you and S.J.M.VIP once you have purchased a package. Below outline our responsibilities to you and your responsibility to us.
- Before you purchase a package, please ensure you have read these terms and conditions as well as those of your ticket agent.
- Terms and conditions can change from package to package, so each time you purchase a VIP package, please do read the terms and conditions that apply to that specific package on the ticket agent’s site.
- The lead booker (the person who paid for the tickets) must be present at the event.
- You are not permitted to re-sell or transfer this package to anyone else unless your ticket agent has the facility to do so on your behalf. In the first instance please contact your point of purchase.
- On rare occasions the show, event or VIP experience may be filmed or recorded. Buying a VIP package affirms you consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or VIP experience, please contact your on-site VIP manager or a member of venue management.
- Please ask the on-site VIP manager if it is permitted to take photos, film or take audio recording during any part of the VIP package prior to doing so.
- Please refer to venue staff and signage for guidance as to what is permitted during the event with regards to photos, audio and visual recording.
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to the ticket conditions of the promoter and the rules that are applied by the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules, the promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- If the ticket purchaser or a member of their party is ejected for the breach of promoter or venue rules, there is no entitlement to a refund.
- The ticket purchaser is responsible for any charges for damage they or their party may cause during the VIP experience.
- If an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, please contact your ticket agent to discuss the options available to you.
- If we are unable to deliver part of your package or are delayed in doing so due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, our responsibility will be to make every reasonable effort to replace any part of the package with a reasonable alternative. Provided we do this, you will not be entitled to a refund.
We will not in any circumstances be liable for:
- 1. Any loss of the benefits of your package because of a breach by you or your guests of these terms and conditions and/or the terms and conditions imposed by the venue or the promoter of the event.
- 2. Any business losses you may incur.
- 3. Any ancillary costs you may have incurred – for example travel and accommodation costs, unless these were part of the package you purchased.
- 4. Any payments for disappointment, lack of enjoyment or similar.
- S.J.M.VIP do not control the external websites which are linked to the S.J.M.VIP website and we can therefore not be held responsible for their content.